News, Stocks & Weather
- Ex-Groupon CEO working 9 to 5 on business album
- Marketo makes a mint in IPO: San Mateo company's stock shoots up more than 50 percent higher in debut
- 'Sonic' video games coming to Nintendo
- Report: Yahoo nearing $1.1B acquisition of Tumblr
- Profits at world's third-largest PC maker dive over takeover battle
- Cryptsoft and ID Quantique deliver quantum based enterprise key management ; Cryptsoft Pty Ltd and ID Quantique SA, announce completion of a technology integration of a quantum entropy source within a standards compliant KMIP server, to deliver class leading key generation and management capability.
- Fake DVD website ends in court date
- Guidance Software signs StarLink as Master Distributor in Middle East
- Release of 2012 (the 9th) China Software Export and Service Outsourcing Ranking List
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever - Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed ; Digiarty lowers WinX DVD Ripper Platinum license key to $11.95 per copy before June 2, which helps back up DVDs of summer movies while saving more.
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 18, 10:59 AM
FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Two commuter trains packed with rush-hour commuters collided in a crash that sent about 70 people to the hospital, severely damaged the tracks and threatened to snarl travel in the congested Northeast Corridor.
The crash happened Friday evening on the Metro-North Railroad, which serves the northern suburbs of New York City.
About 700 people were on board the Metro-North trains when one heading east from New York City's Grand Central Terminal to New Haven derailed at about 6:10 p.m. just outside Bridgeport, transit and Bridgeport officials said.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 18, 09:07 AM
BALTIMORE - All eyes will be on Kentucky Derby winner Orb in the Preakness Stakes on Saturday.
If he wins, Orb will attempt to become the first Triple Crown champion since Affirmed in 1978 at the Belmont Stakes on June 8.
In the Preakness, Orb will be facing five horses he defeated in the Derby and three who did not run in the race.
Wind: 22 MPH S