News, Stocks & Weather
- The 50th Super Bowl goes to San Francisco Bay Area
- In the news
- Prep Roundup / Christian Brothers baseball romps to reach Spring Fling
- Minnesota Twins summon Samuel Deduno for Friday start
- MLS announces New York expansion team
- NFL approves $200 million loan for Falcons' new stadium
- Prep Notebook: Seahawks move into state playoffs with plenty of momentum
- Fifth-grade players court greatness [Charleston Daily Mail (WV)]
- Top of the 2nd [Charleston Daily Mail (WV)]
- HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL ; Winfield upsets Logan to advance in region [Charleston Daily Mail (WV)]
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 21, 04:18 PM
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah - In a story May 20 about the Susan Powell investigation, The Associated Press reported erroneously the day that Josh Powell committed suicide.
A corrected version of the story is below:
Police close Susan Powell case, offer new details
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 21, 04:34 PM
BOSTON - The 50th Super Bowl will be held in the San Francisco Bay Area and the NFL championship will go to Houston the following year.
San Francisco beat out South Florida, which was stymied in its bid to stage an 11th Super Bowl when the Florida Legislature did not support financing to renovate Sun Life Stadium.
"After losing a Super Bowl (to Baltimore last February), it feels really good to win a Super Bowl," 49ers CEO Jed York cracked.
Wind: 20 MPH N