News, Stocks & Weather
- Jungle Gym Jam Launches First Official Music Video for Kids
- MovieTickets.com Launches Original Weekly Comedic Video Series Featuring Internet Sensation Taryn Southern
- Gracenote Enters 50 Millionth Car Worldwide
- Kaleidescape Named 2014 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards Honoree
- Review: Miley Cyrus dominates Jingle Ball at Xcel
- Mountain Film Festival to begin in Kathmandu [China Economic Information Service (Xinhua)]
- Review: Green Day's "American Idiot" is loud, offensive and stimulating
- Vivid performances intensify dark Burnett play
- 'Desolation of Smaug': Better, but still bloated
- OurStage.com Launches Round Three of the Intel(R) Superstars Music Competition; Round Two Winners Announced
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 11, 11:02 AM
WASHINGTON - Playing catch-up with a long way to go, President Barack Obama's new health insurance markets last month picked up the dismal pace of signups, the administration reported Wednesday.
Although that's more than three times the October total, it's less than one-third of the 1.2 million people officials had originally projected would enroll nationwide by the end of November.
Crunch time is now for Obama's health care law, as consumers face a Dec. 23 enrollment deadline if they want to have coverage on Jan. 1.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 10, 06:02 PM
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Athletic Director Steve Patterson says no decision has been made about the future of Longhorns coach Mack Brown.
Texas released a statement by Patterson several hours after Orangebloods.com reported, citing two unidentified sources, that Brown will announce he is stepping down by week's end.
"We continue to discuss the future of Texas Football," Patterson said.
Wind: 17 MPH N